AHEAD OF TIME:
1. Read about the winners of the Cross-Class Bridge Builder Awards, nominated and voted by people in their local areas. Think about what cross-class organizations you've been impressed by.
2. Watch video of Laura Flanders interviewing Betsy Leondar-Wright.
(3. For a book group, read the Conclusion of Missing Class.)
AT SESSION 7:
- What local organization(s) would you nominate for the Cross-Class Bridge Builder Award? What support can you give the organization(s)?
- What are your action steps to apply what you’ve learned in this Discussion Group? Write privately, then share in pairs; consider setting up accountability check-ins with your pair buddy.
- Share individual action steps and discuss.
- Is this group now over, or are you making plans to continue? Plan - or thank each other and say farewell.
- Fill out the online evaluation form to enable Class Action to keep improving this Discussion Group Guide and the Activist Class Cultures online kit. - [link]
Think about what cross-class organizations you've been impressed by.
Watch video of Laura Flanders interviewing Betsy Leondar-Wright